Ants are social insect that live in colonies. They are incredibly capable and intelligent tiny creatures. They can invade your home especially in summers because fresh fruits, sweet dishes, and juices are their favorite food.
Not all ants are harmful. But there are also the worst ants. They can be a nuisance when they get into your home. Kids are very afraid of ants. They can destroy your food items. There are many methods by which you can get rid of these unwanted but amazing tiny pests.
You may have drawn chalk lines. Have you ever bought ant killer from market? Probably you also know some other ways.
But now you don’t need to go to a general store to buy ant killer chalk or any other ant killer. The BEST ANT KILLER is already in your kitchen. There are some ingredients in your kitchen by which you can prepare the best solution for eradicating ants.
Here is the recipe for preparing the best ant killer by using kitchen ingredients.
What ingredients you will need:
- A small bowl
- A cap of bottle
- Baking soda
- Powdered sugar
Method to prepare the ant killer:
- Mix one part of baking soda and one part of powdered sugar together in a small bowl.
- Pour the mixture or baking soda and sugar into the bottle cap.
- Set in near the mound and wait.
What the result will be?
- Baking soda and powdered sugar look similar. They have similar grain size.
- For this reason, ants cannot tell the difference between the baking soda and powdered sugar.
- The baking soda is toxic to ants and will kill them quickly.
You might know some other tricks to get rid of ants. Do you have?
Share them in the comments.