Are you looking for termite control services in Ghaziabad? If yes, then your search ends here at Getpestcontrol.in. The market has flourished with numerous termite control agencies, but not everyone functioning in the same field deserves your money. There is always a need for filtration when you are investing your money and time on something or someone.
At Get Pest Control, we offer you complete anti-termite treatment in Ghaziabad. Our experts have a keen knowledge of every type of termite and their respective treatments. From providing a licensed termite inspector to the evacuation team, we can provide everything at affordable rates, right at your doorsteps.
Two Types of Termite Control Services in Ghaziabad
Pre-Construction Termite Treatment: This type of treatment can only be done once in the entire lifetime of your house. Pre-Construction Termite Treatment in Ghaziabad is usually done during the construction of the building or just after the construction is completed.
Post-Construction Termite Treatment: You can call Termite Control Services in Ghaziabad anytime as this treatment doesn’t hold any deadlines like the one above.
Avail Best Quality Termite Treatment for:
- Residential Industry
- Commercial Industry
- Hotels Pest Industry
- Hospital Industry
- Restaurant Industry
- Herbal Industry
- Industrial Industry
- House Industry
Termite Control Charges and Rates in Ghaziabad
- Pre-construction termite treatment cost in Ghaziabad is Rs 8 – Rs 10 per square foot.
- Post construction termite treatment cost in Ghaziabad is Rs 3 per square foot.
- 1 Bedroom Termite Control cost starts at Rs 1200
- 1 Living Room Termite Control cost starts at Rs 2200
- 1 Kitchen Termite Control rate starts at Rs 2000
- 1 Washroom Termite Control price starts at Rs 1200
- 1 BHK House Termite Control cost starts at Rs 5200
- 2 BHK Home Termite Control rate starts at Rs 6200
- 3 BHK Termite Management price starts at Rs 7200
- 4 BHK Termite Treatment Cost starts at Rs 8200
- 5 BHK Termite Control cost starts at Rs 9200
More About Termite Control in Ghaziabad
People are often unaware of the truth that their house has become someone else’s house too. The churning and munching sound coming from your walls and wood ash is the obvious sign that you are sharing your house with termites. It is alarming to call termite control services in Ghaziabad immediately.
Most people take it for granted until and unless their whole furniture turns into scrap. There is no harm in being smart by taking early steps for termite treatment.
Now the biggest hurdle everyone faces is how we should examine that our house has become the victim of termites and pests. No one can take preventive measures if they are unaware of the actual problem.
Early Signs of Termite Infestation
- Flying Insects: These are not flying insects. Maybe they look like insects or mosquitoes to you but they are termites. Some of these termites are swarmers or alates. You can often see them flying around your home in search of a new partner to build a new nest. This is the first indication that your home is infected with termites and its colonies.
- Churning Voices: If your house is infected with termites, then you must have experienced a churning voice of something around your home. The voice is created when the termite workers have your wood or furniture as lunch.
- Wood Powder: Another sign of termite infestation is observing brownish powder around your sofa or any wooden furniture legs. This states that termites have started evolving their colonies into a broader means and eating your wood as their feast.
- Swollen Woods: Are you facing problems while closing your doors? If yes, then your home or building is infected with termite colonies. It is due to the moisture they produce while eating wood.
Types of Termites and their Identity
- Dampwood Termites: Latin name Zootermopsis spp. and Neotermes spp. Dampwood termites are larger than the subterranean termites which we usually observe in the homes. They have a big head along with jawbones. Dampwood termites are broadly classified into three categories:
- Swarmers: These are flying termites that have wings on their bodies. They can be 25mm long with their wings in size.
- Soldiers: They are smaller in size than swarmers. There are approx. of 20 mm long.
- Immature: They believe in teamwork. They are of the same size as soldiers one that is of 20mm.
- Drywood Termites: Latin name Cryptotermes spp. and Incistimes spp. This type of termite gives more importance to soldiers and reproductive caste that is majorly known as alates. They are also divided into three categories: subterranean, drywood and dampwood.
- Formosan Termite: Latin name Coptotermes formosanus. You cannot identify these termites with other classifications with common eyes. Only the professionals can get you the identification. The upper portion that means the head of the Formosan termite is a bit large and oblong. However, the subterranean termites have rectangular heads. Compared to other termites, Formosan termite is more aggressive and destructive.
Are termites HARMFUL for our Home?
Termites are also known as “silent destroyer”. A termite infestation can devastate your whole property or furniture without giving you any sign. They are experts in constructing hideouts and destroying your home or yard. They like to have wood and everything which contains cellulose in dinner. And regardless all this threat, every home has wood and furniture containing cellulose to invite termites.
How do termites get your home invitation?
Termite attacks your home by invading through cracks and gaps around walls, pipes and walls. Also, there are several other circumstances which help termites to get the invitation card of your home.
- A direct contact of wooden furniture or desks with the floor.
- Pile of firewood leaning against the walls of your home.
- Soil damping near your house foundations which have a place of leaking faucets, gutters or waterspouts.
What is the Diet of Termite?
Biologically, termites are eaters of things which contain cellulose. Cellulose is a hard layer mostly found on trees or plants. They feed on decayed animals and plants also. In other terms, termites are detritivores or detritus feeders. Most of the termites prefer dead plants for their feast while remaining favor living plants or trees.
However, every type of termite has their own eating preference. For example:
- Dampwood termites prefer any decaying wood as they make their home near moisturized soil.
- Subterranean termites like to eat soft woods. However, they can also choose other species also in the time of recession.
- Drywood termites are usually invaded to a premise which has less moisture. Therefore, they like to have wood containing less humidity.
Never underestimate the capability of termites. With their mouth, they can turn your affluent furniture into ash in no time. Therefore, if you are not taking them into consideration, then it is your biggest mistake. Become smart enough to call pest control services in Ghaziabad immediately for quality termite control services.
Local Pest Control in Ghaziabad Near Me
Abhay Khand 1
Abhay Khand 2
Abhya Khand 3
Ahinsa Khand 1
Ahinsa Khand 2
Gyan Khand 1
Gyan Khand 2
Gyan Khand 3
Gyan Khand 4
Hindan Residential Area
Kamla Nehru Nagar
Nai Basti Dundahera
Nehru Nagar 2
Nehru Nagar 3
Niti Khand 1
Niti Khand 2
Nyay Khand 1
Nyay Khand 2
Nyay Khand 3
Raj Nagar Extension
Shakti Khand 1
Shakti Khand 2
Shakti Khand 3
Shakti Khand 4
Shalimar Garden Extension 1
Shalimar Garden Extension 2
Swaran Jyanti Puram
Trans Delhi Signature City
Vaishali Sector 1
Vaishali Sector 2
Vaishali Sector 3
Vaishali Sector 5
Vaishali Sector 6
Vaishali Sector 9
Vasundhara Sector 1
Vasundhara Sector 2A
Vasundhara Sector 2B
Vasundhara Sector 2C
Vasundhara Sector 3
Vasundhara Sector 4
Vasundhara Sector 5
Vasundhara Sector 6
Vasundhara Sector 7
Vasundhara Sector 8
Vasundhara Sector 9
Vasundhara Sector 10
Vasundhara Sector 11
Vasundhara Sector 12
Vasundhara Sector 13
Vasundhara Sector 14
Vasundhara Sector 15
Vasundhara Sector 16
Vasundhara Sector 17
Vasundhara Sector 18
Vasundhara Sector 19