Is your house filled with “silent destroyer”? If yes, then it is the right time to call termite control in Faridabad. Termites may look smaller in size but they can devastate your whole house without giving you any signal. However, availing benefits of termite control services in Faridabad can take you out from the devastating situation.
A Basic Knowledge about Anti-termite treatment in Faridabad
What is Termites Exactly?
Termites are tiny-bodied insects that prefer to live in groups usually known as colonies. These colonies are divided into immature, soldiers and a queen. A termite queen lays more than 100 eggs daily. Some of the termites have wings and some have rectangular heads. Most of the termite kinds feed on dry woods, whereas remaining prefer moisturized woods.
Types of Termites
Basically experts have classified the termite kinds into three categories. The classification is done considering their living habitat, size, body type and food.
- Subterranean Termites
- Drywood Termites
- Dampwood Termites
Termite Living Habitat
Usually, termites like to build their colonies on such things which are created of cellulose. Cellulose is basically a rigid wall in plant cells. They also prefer to make homes on decayed plants and animals as they get enough food to feed their teammates. However, when we study deeply, different type of termite species choose different amount of humidity.
The pests and termite are usually found on the tropic region as they find the living conditions ideal. Subterranean termites are the most common variety that is found usually. However, both dampwood and drywood termites are generally found at the southern hemisphere.
What do termites eat?
The favorite food of termites is decayed plants and animals. In other terms you can say them scavengers. Their favorite food is the cellulose which is commonly found on the outer part of the cell walls of the plants. Not all the termites eat same thing. It varies from habitat to habitat. Dampwood termites prefer any decaying woods as they make their home near moisturized soil. Subterranean termites like to eat soft woods. However, they can choose other species also in the time of recession. Drywood termites are usually invaded to a premise which has less moist. Therefore, they like to have wood containing less humidity.
Termite Reproduction Process
Reproductive flying termites leave their mature colonies to pair with their partners or mates when the summer is around the corner. Straight after the paring, both the mates lose their wings and declare themselves queens and kings by creating a new colony. In the preliminary stage when the colony is filled with the immature they work as soldiers.
As, they say “precautions are always better than cure”. You should always take several steps by your own to safeguard your home from all this mess before the situation gets worst.
Precautions Tips to Safeguard your Home from Termite Infestation
- If you encounter any leaking faucets, water pipes or A/C units, then get it fixed as soon as possible.
- Get your gutters and downspouts clean often.
- Eliminate excess plant cover and wood mulch.
- Keep all apertures clear and open.
- Clear standing water on roof or basement.
- Clear stumps and debris near your premise.
- Install screens on outside any kind of vent.
- Repair decks and wooden fences if they are damaged.
- Try to avoid the any kind of wood placement near the soil.
Even after adopting so many preventive measures, you are still suffering from termite infestation than too you don’t have to worry with termite control services in Faridabad. Get Pest Control provides comprehensive service under the best termite treatment cost Faridabad. We have the most experienced termite controller in the market. We can assure you with the best termite knowledge and right techniques to throw out the termites from your office or home. Be it a residential or commercial termite control services in Faridabad, you can count on us.
Approx. Estimate of termite control charges in Faridabad
- Pre-construction termite treatment cost in Faridabad is Rs 8 – Rs 10 per square feet.
- Post construction termite treatment cost in Faridabad is Rs 3 per square feet.
- 1 Bedroom Termite Control cost starts at Rs 1200
- 1 Living Room Termite Control cost starts at Rs 2200
- 1 Kitchen Termite Control rate starts at Rs 2000
- 1 Washroom Termite Control price starts at Rs 1200
- 1 BHK House Termite Control cost starts at Rs 5200
- 2 BHK Home Termite Control rate starts at Rs 6200
- 3 BHK Termite Management price starts at Rs 7200
- 4 BHK Termite Treatment Cost starts at Rs 8200
- 5 BHK Termite Control cost starts at Rs 9200
Basic Categorization of Termite Evacuation Methods:
- Pre-Construction Termite Treatment: This treatment is done while at the time of construction of building. It can be done only once in the entire lifetime of the building until it is destroyed to its foundations. Pre-construction termite treatment in Faridabad includes several procedures and steps. The treatment is started by treating the soil with insecticides while slab installation. It acts as a chemical between the parameters of your home and termite. The professionals also use chemicals where walls and floors intersect each other.
- Post-Construction Termite Treatment: Many people don’t know much about the termite infestation; therefore they lose the chance to free their premise from termite in the preliminary stages of the construction. But there is always an alternative solution for every problem and same goes with the termite treatment service in Faridabad.
You can prepare your home any time for post-construction termite treatment in Faridabad. The experts will treat the walls and floors by making hole and filling them with the insecticides properly. They will also sprinkle chemicals on all the end and starting points of the woods from where the floor is connecting down. The fully-devastated woods are none of use. Repairing them will cost you more than buying the new one. Therefore the best is to give them for recycling or reuse.
Cost Effective Pest Management Services in Other Localities of Faridabad
Ashoka Enclave Part 3
Sector 21 A
Sector 15 A