Pests can be anywhere. One can never be sure about the attack of pest in any locality. It is always said that prevention is better than cure. The same goes with pests attack at your favorable locality too. To stop the breeding of pests, you can choose for pre-construction pest control treatment. Before the foundation of the building is laid, if you would take the safest side, you will stay away from the pest attack. From the day of construction itself, your property would be secure from the attack of pests.
Pre-construction pest control is specially done for termite attack. Pre-construction termite creates a chemical barrier between the building and soil beneath that prevents termites from moving up and attacking your building. Taking the corrective measures in the right time would always secure your valuable property against any sort of attack from the pests. Before taking the pest control services, you should analyze the things well.
Why Do You Need Pre-Construction Pest Control Services
As the pre-construction pest control is basically done for the termite attack. You should be aware of the situation when termite attack can become worst for you. Here are few of the situations which occur during the time of termite attack.
Termite attack is the worst because it is only noticed when there is no chance left for maintenance. As they attack the interior part first, so the loss or damage is noticed at the end. Here are few of the things that can let you know about the possible termite attack.
- If you find a hollow sound while tapping a wooden item or a tree then it means that it has been attacked by termite.
- In case you notice a temporary swarm of winged insects in your home or from the soil around your home then it might be termite attack.
- If there is any cracked or bubbling paint or frass (termite droppings) then also it means that you need termite attack treatment.
- If you find mud tubes on exterior walls, wooden beams, or in crawl spaces, it also suggests the attack of termites.
Prevention is the only way through which you can control the attack of termites in your place of interest. You should always take the right decision regarding the same.
Various Stages of Pre-Construction Pest Control Treatment
In case, you are going to construct a commercial or residential building, then laying the safe foundation is necessary. Take the right remedy by choosing verified pre-construction pest control treatment. Below we are mentioning the various stages of the treatment. Understating the same will aid you to take the right remedy at the right time.
- First of all, the pest control services company will treat the sides and bottom surfaces of the foundation trenches and pits. It is done with chemical to a height of approximately 30 cm at the rate of 5 liter per square meter of total surface area.
- Then the second step involves backfilling earth on the each side. This will be in the immediate contact with foundation. This second method would secure the middle section of the foundation from the termite attack.
- After that they treat the top surface of the consolidated earth. This is done before laying the flood. It is to ensure back fill against foundation hence treated with full depth.
Why You Should Choose Us for Pre-Construction Pest Control Services
To secure your building or your commercial space from the attack of pests, it is necessary to take the right measures in the right time. You can always choose us for the best treatment for the same. We have a qualified team to handle the requirements. Here are few of the major points that would justify our special services to you.
- We use odorless pest control treatment.
- We provide integrated pest control services.
- We use organic pest control. The herbal pest control method used would give the safe experience of pest control in your premises.
- We also provide chemical pest control services.
- We provide best services at the most affordable prices.
Get pest control is one of the most-trusted pest control services. We offer pre-construction pest control in various cities of India. At present, you can take our services at Delhi, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Noida and Chennai.